Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope everyone has a great holiday dinner with family and friends! After dinner, I will be playing the following games during my holiday weekend while packing before moving to Beijing, China for work:
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U – Squeezing in some Smash is always fun.
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS – Airplane/China game?
- Fantasy Life 3DS – Airplane game of choice.
- Destiny PS4 – Not sure if I will be able to play in China much…
- World of Warcraft PC – on Destromath as Horde!
- Hearthstone iPad – Game of choice while in Beijing.
I will also be sniping some deals during Black Friday sales. Some items I am really wanting are as follows:
- SONOS PLAYBAR – Want to rock out cause the TV speakers are not cutting it anymore.
- Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station – My current Cisco router seems to cause my iPhone 5s to drop connection!
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 – I want to gift my GTX 470 to my fiance’s nephew to groom a young pro gamer!
Unlike most, I will be bypassing the 4K HDTV/Monitor frenzy for the time being. After seeing 5K monitors just come quickly after 4K leaves me thinking that the technology is still not primed to be fully mainstream. After all my experience working in Home Theater taught me a thing or two about resolution and source feeds. I personally am waiting for OLED 4K TVs to become mainstream as those sets actually look much better as it is a new technology altogether! I too am also looking for a minimum of 65 inches for my next HDTV. If anyone here is still interested in TVs this weekend, Amazon is having a field day on some good Samsung sets.
Btw.. go 49ers!!! Beat the Seahawks!
So, if you are gaming or shopping this weekend… What are you planning to play or buy?