SMITE Favor daily?

2 replies
108 posts
+13 likes
+80 Points
Supporter
Veteran
So getting favor and buying gods for free is a big part of Smite for me... I haven't paid a cent for this game and have played it way more than BL 2 (and loving every free second of it... except for when I'm getting owned lol). Unfortunately I am getting closer to the level cap and will miss that sweet +500 favor bonus you get each level. I did notice something though that will help make the grind a bit better... the daily win bonus.

So for example, I just played a game and got my first win for the day. I got a total of around 283 favor, some for "goodwill" which I'm guessing is because I don't drop from games/get reported but I dunno, mine's at 100% of goodwill. Then you get a bonus for the number of bases you have up when you win and a big 150 point bonus for your "first win". That's like getting an extra wins worth of favor once per day. Not bad.

If you play 3 games a day and win at least one (about 5500/450) that's almost a new full price god every 12 days. Not as bad as I thought!
Posted Oct 25, 12 · OP
+1  likes
+5 likes
+120 Points
Founder
Veteran
That is awesome! Thanks for the tip! I know it is so tempting to buy the god pack lol.... but man it is a good game for free.
dpbanner.png
Posted Oct 25, 12
0  likes
108 posts
+13 likes
+80 Points
Supporter
Veteran
The only catch is you have to win a game. lol I coudln't buy a win tonight... I played 3 games w/agni and went 4-0-13, 6-2-1 and 17-3-6 and lost all three. Getting the top score on your team may be a moral victory but it doesn't give you any bonus favor. :*(
Posted Oct 26, 12 · OP
0  likes
Top Posters
579 Posts
133 Posts
110 Posts
108 Posts
103 Posts
Donate as guest or login
Shopping from Amazon.com via the image link above helps fund and support DREAMPIECE.
Announcement of